<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

what the heck?
death is a surprise party

This was your test.
Your game.
I was testing YOU. I took you in.
I selected YOU to the honor of carrying on my life's work.
But you didn't.
You didn't test anyone's will to live.
Instead you took their only chance.
Your games were unwinnable,
your subjects merely victims.
In my desperation, I decided to give you one last chance.
So I put everything in place.
You didn't know that they were husband and wife.
I had to keep that from you for the purposes of my game.
I had to leave out the ruining marriage,
the cheating wife,
the vengeful husband,
the neglected daughter
and I let you make your own choice.
I wanted you to succeed...
but you couldn't.
GAME OVER


today was nonetheless
BAWriiing

woke up at 7
was so bumped that i took 15mins to adjust to the surrounding
reached at 9.05
and had nothing to do
(previous entry was in the morning)
breaktime, went home.

oh yeah.
farhad, dont disturb me will eu?
thanks

anyways, just got to know that the brother wont be joining me for work
and yeah
i got pissed.
it got my temperature rising like el-ninyo,
and got me panic! at the disco

i still cant decide which course to go for
heck,
i'll choose wtv

tmr's test will be undoable
and lets not forget the
'cheating policy' we have
haha

ok.
gotta contd with sawIII and you got served
cheers!

Pain: it's part of the puzzle.
Blood:it's the price of freedom.
Death: it's not that easy.