<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

goodbye for tomorrow
what do you get, when i'm bored and a handphone?
a corny me

time check: 5.03pm

It is monday, and I'm not schooling.
I have a bad feeling I'm getting debarred. And will be getting a call soon from ITE. It sucks really bad, & I'm convalescing for heaven's sake.
(perasan orang puteh pulak aku nie)

Anyways, friday's plan to meet up jadi cocked up. Apparently Fishy and Ernie has something to do, so we hadta call the whole thing off. So i had to stay at home since noone wanna hang out and stuff.
And since it was friday, i sooo made and effort to pergi sembahyang jumaat. And I did. See, I'm a good boy afterall((:

A very happy adik and loud abang on the home after prayers. We had a blast. (although its mainly sit and sleep, and praying of course)
Speaking of which, I'm gonna make myself an oath:

TO ATTEND FRIDAY PRAYERS WEEKLY, IF POSSIBLE. AND ONLY NOT GO WHEN TIME AND SITUATION DOESNT ALLOW ME TO.
And of course, the usual dose of a happy me. Smile wide Mr. Shahizwan.

Madrasah on Sunday, & it wasnt a nice one.
It was pretty boring and very boring. Did mentioned boring?
I had to come for this one since I missed two weeks worth of lesson.
Oh and that new kid there is testing my patience.
Jantan maner entah. Skali aku smack that muke teros senget
That's fucking feminine.
I'm Johnny Harris. Suck my noodle


Anyway, I've got a more pressing matter. I have yet to complete my comprog project.
And it is due tomorrow. I know, I should've done earlier and everything but I missed 7 lessons already. How to do seyy?

I'm soo like Panic! at the Disco now la sials.