<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

i envy you
It's the weekends baby!!

Fridays are usually the best day of the week. TGIF indeed. lol
Anyways today was relatively boring; except for that little time in school plus lunch at SimpangBedok((:

Test for Customer Service was all nonsense. And I think I wrote rubbish, since I didnt study(what is there to study?). But I did manage to pass up her assignments and project, so I think I'm safe.

My intention was not to attend Maths. But since Riduan got a call from Mr. Chew, I had to drag my lazy ass to his lesson. Really, all we ever do there is tutorials and tests. Very boring and very boring. Yes, boring sekali.

Afters was SimpangBedok. & since it was raining, I had my usual dose of bandung.

See, I suke sangat sampai my eye went all steamy. lol

And may I introduce Riduan. He just turned 18 yesterday, & was busy shushh-ing Fahmi went we talked aout getting license.


~

This kid also says the most random thing. And it usually turns out to be shrewdly funny. Like this one:


Lady of the Matriach.
According to him, this lady-with-turkey-neck is the head honcho of the AxeGang; while doing all this weird story telling he sang out the AxeGang theme from KungFu Hustle. And it sound exactly the same.
If only I had recorded that, I'm sure as hell you guys would be rolling on the floor, laughing your ass off. Just like I did.

Timecheck: 9.28PM

I know I usually go online till late. But I've got a shitty curfew now. So I have to go now.
Chow(: