<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

mr. nice guy
Today was not exactly productive. But it is; in a way.

I had it all planned.
-go to school
-catch up on comprog project
-rush to poly
-get my scoldings and sent my project for marking
-home

But of course, I just had to skip school didnt I? Tapi takpe, sebab at least I get to go Ang Mo Kio Hub (((:
I also had to accompany my sister to poly to get her eye checked. And get an MC.
See, like brother like sister. Both never go school, bagos pe.

Anyways, we headed to Ang Mo Kio's Polyclinic at around 9 since it's gonna be crowded. Saw mom and kak radma waiting for cab. I wanted to follow ut sister tanak. So we took 74 there instead.

Oh, then the funny part.

We pre-register upon arrival and then we went out to meet the ladies to get breakfast. Since our number has still a long way to go. Went over to Banquet to get a drink with mom and rushed back to poly. However, our number was already up. And it was gone for like a few numbers away. Then, she panic! at the disco. So we asked the counter lady what todo. And she said

'OK. You go to one of the counter, smile then ask to see doctor. Remember, smile.'

Since the counter ladies semue muke sememek johnson my sister dengan confident skali cakap

'Why dont we just go Hougang Poly later at 2?'

This girl sekali aku smack that.

In case korang tak nampak, the top one reads ANG MO KIO POLYCLINIC. Whilst the bottom reads as HOUGANG POLYCLINIC.

Imagine to two different poly in one day. Can become biol seyy.

Anyways, after that dreadful trip to AMK poly, we headed to AMK Hub. It was my first time there, so pardon my jakon-ness.

The toilet was very clean, and has a tinge smell of lemon. Not exactly like other mall's. The very smell can pengsan siol. And the stalls there kick ass la. Plus, I saw my all-time favourite shop. & I also gotta try the food at NewYork's.

I told you the toilet is clean. If only vivo's toilet were as clean as such.

If only we had more time at the hub. Oh, and we look like real idiots when taking those photo. Everyone was looking.


And here is mom with ina. Like I said, she is to die for. Aint she the adorablest.
Ina's sleeping here for tonight, so its gonna be one heck of a long night.
She's very loud. Very. Period.

Today was the last lesson for comprog and I didnt attend.
So I'll just be expecting a call real soon form ITE and TP. I do not, DO NOT have any valid reasons whatsoever. So it's real safe to say I'm fucked.

I would upload more pictures but blogger is being a real bitch. However, I can upload these last two. Enjoy(:

Admit it. I'm cute.