I had a practically eventful day today.I almost forgot I had Math test today. I am soo becoming forgetful.
And we didnt went for project today, since we were all lazy.
Yes, lazy. You heard me.
And we ended up planning to go airport to study.
Follow Riduan to take his book then proceeded to airport.
And only to found out that the fast food outlets(restaurants included) are apparently out of bounds for studying.
Bummer.
So wenta Popeye's to grab our lunch.
And since there was no place to study, we chilled/lepak/study sikit at the viewing mall. Only Fahmi was proned to studying. Tu pon sekejap je, like 10 minutes gitu. The rest of the day (2-6) was spend talking rubbish.
Random picture.From planes to kelings.
From jokes to more jokes.
And from laughing out loud to smirk/snigger quietly.
I love spend time with my two scandals.
I love you guys.
I seriously do.
We should more time like this. Doing absolutely nothing
p.s I miss my secondary school friends.
