Soo near you could actually just reach out and take it.
That last line is totally lame. I know, since I typed it.
Blogger was being a bitch last night. Or more like Google is actually. I couldnt update or even view blogs. For that, I'm frustrated.
But takpe takpe. I can update now, though it is still waaaaayyy too early.
Yesterday was somewhat fun. And no, I didnt attend school. Met Fishy and Azlina over at TP, then proceeded to KFC to have our lunch. As usual, I have my shrooms meal. Oh, and can you believe we spenp like 2 whole hours in there. All we did was eat and talk. (inserts jokes and reminiscence, and kutok-kutok orang)
Anyways this time round we did study, mind you. We were there from 3 to 6 seyy. See, I very semangat-core. And I didnt fall asleep.
.jpg)
Azlina was busy revising her Dynamics. Kakak was doing her, I dont know what she was studying.Did I mention? The library is nothing compared to Tampines's Library. The books like all very related sia. I cant even find a story book. lol
Send Fishy home, after our otak dah cramp. Bus ride was a fruitful one. Kakak just couldnt stop laughing. She really need to spice up her vocab.You need to study. Exams coming up but let's watch muvees((:
Reached Pasir Ris interchange at precisely 7.15
The queue for us 88 was unbearable, panjang nak mampos! But nevermind, it was a double decker and all.
I had to throw this crap of junk when I got home. Apparently the sister thought it would be cute to take photos of us carrying the equally broken sewing machine.
Out the gate. Still carrying.
To the stairs. Still carrying.
Then down the stairs. And still carrying.School for today was boring.
We did past year papers. And more tutorials. And nothing got through my very thick skull. On a lighter note, the debarment list is finally posted. Weirdly enough, noone got debarred.
Oh, you guys should check out Michael Gray's Borderline.
Very, very hotstuff.
Click here.
Anyways, that is all I can think of. I seriously think today's post is random, and ultimately bawriiing.
I do have one last photo tho.
I must admit, I look corny
