<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

study tak menjadi
I absolutely suke rainy days; like today.

Today was not exactly my cup of tea. But it was fun nonetheless.
Started things off by waking up precisely at 6.30 & since it was still early to shower, I dozed back off.

Woke up at 7.00 and had a quick shower. Called Riduan and he said probably going for wireless test only. Typical. And I was already dressed. That kid like to make last minute decision. So I didnt go for Maths. lol

It was still to early to go school, so I hit the books. I manage to kick in a couple of chapters and then had ANOTHER shower. Afterwards was off to school((:
Reached at 10.32; test starts at 10. I know, I very starkarat. That's the way it is. Wireless was somehow doable. With some luck, I might just get a pass.

Afters was lunch/lepak session with Fahmi and Riduan over at SimpangBedok.

Fahmi's unfinished plate of Char Kue Teow. Apparently(according to him), the char kue smelled like detergent.

Note: I love drinking bandung on rainy days

Headed home to have my shower and get changed.
Meet Fishy at TP at 3pm. Since I didnt eat anything just now we decided to have lunch at KFC. I had the WowMeal. Apparently I eat mushroom. lol

And may I proudly introduce Amalina. My Fishy/bestfriend/kakak. She's probably the top on my most-respected-kawan-and-I-love-them-loads list.

Oh, and did I mention? We didnt study. -_-'
Instead, we went back and forth TM and CS looking for some specific DVDs. We did find them, but she made up her mind to just purchase it at Malaysia.
She can get very contradicting. Very.

Anyways, remember my previous post? My sister was refered to National Eye Centre to get her eye checked.
Today was the day. And this was what happened:

She become Miss Pirate-eye-tak-menjadi. But nevermind. I still love you loads, so must buy me baju from Spade eh.

random comment; I LOVE my family(:


And yes, before I forget:
BIG SHOUT TO MR. BIRTHDAY BOY.
See, now can buy ciggies at 711. Go get you license quickly