How's the fasting going?
Or are you people just sneaking food inside your room every morning?
Anyways, my sister's birthday is this coming friday and I have yet to get my cash. I promised to buy her the jacket or something. But I'm guessing she'll get it late.
Moving on, Fahmi and myself was chatting on msn earlier,
when we started to talk about the posts at thebloodycritic.blogspot
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
eh the link you gave me the guy gay ah?
saurus~ screw you says:
no la. he just critic fat hrny chicks.
saurus~ screw you says:
but his target now is skinny mats
saurus~ screw you says:
oh, and tranny
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
hahaha
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
i noe i read the whole blog
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
mampos
saurus~ screw you says:
the whole thing?
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
i gt see one of the fat gals friendster
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
ya
saurus~ screw you says:
why the dumb fuck would you do that?
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
i don noe
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
very interesting ah
' ]MΛП§ΘŊ ΡΓΌŢΞġΈ[ 'Says "Say hello to my little friend!!!!" says:
hahaha
saurus~ screw you says:
of course. i know you dig fat girls
Lol.
He kept on dissing the matter. He very weird one.
Oh, I'm prolly gonna meet up the crew to break fast together or something soon. So korang-korang please contact aku after 27.
And I think its safe to say:
Jason Cornelius Pereira totally kick ass, yo(!!!!!!!)
