<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

holding on.
My apologies for not updating.
(who is reading them anyways?)

I was prolly too lazy and too tired to do so.
But nomore, since I'm having my self study week. I'm free to blog(:

Wasn't really happening this past few days. Apart from the occasional study session, and the Suntec kaikai-ing with sister.

Yesterday's Maths test was awkward cause I didnt study. Simple as that.
With luck, I might get a pass. Afters was SimpangBedok, with the usual dose of Bandung. Did I mentioned it was raining as well?
Oh, and Lady of the Matriach was not present; but there was this extremely gorgeous chinese looking lady:D

Oh yess. On the way, I saw this couple sitting under a small red umrella, in the rain, at a basketball court, kissing each other(!!!!!!!!) I mean like, takde tepat lain ke?"you can stay under my umrella,
ella ella eh eh eh"


Reached home later at 1, but noone was home. They were still at Hougang Poly. Oh, and my sister got herself checked into hospital. This time round, it's her stomach pulak.


Anyways, I chipped in $10 with Along and got myself:sedap sekali((:

Sunday 20070902

I will never forget this day | I love this day

Family wanted to check out the e-Life @ Suntec. And since we all cant possible fit inside the SuzukiSwift, my sister and myself decided to travel by train.
It was all going well:

-the unbearable ketak-ketuks
-the absolut lame jokes
-the weird directions
-the photo-taking session

until it was time to meet the parents.

Suntec is a helluva big place. Be specific please, yo

Can you actually believe all the way from tower one to tower five; back and forth. Five times somemore. Very tired leyy

But takpe, we manage to throw disgusted looks to facist womens, and laugh our way through.
We even hanged out at the Fountain of Wealth.
Anyways, feast your eyes on these: I know. Our antics will never end.
And here is the all-time very nice Fountain of Wealth. & who says we have to stop there?
We can take pictures until we reach the doorsteps hahhah.

All in all, it was a fantastic Sunday. Well-spend(:
And last of all, this very cute video clip. Enjoy(: