<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

Aku da kene punk'ed.


Luckily the two crazy airheads beside me now is here.
If I'd have put down my real crush's name, Suhaila(rae) would definitely know
(but then again, she doesnt know I exist. Lol)
Thanks F.I.R, Thanks Ziqqy.
You both semangat kebabian go put my name down. Then pandai put yours. Lol.

Anyways,
School hasnt been much fun. Ok I kid. I've only been to school twice this two weeks. My warning letter(s) might already have made it to the mailbox. And we still have the our project to submit.
Oh, and I missed my CDP test. Lol. I'm soo gonna get it on wednesday.

~

Friendster can be extremely weird sometimes.
Oh wait. No no, it's the user.

I got a message from someone whose name is Stella. And no, I dont know her.
She send me something that goes like this:

And in case you cant see. That piece there reads as

"nice to noe u more u got msn to add ?"

I think you guys would be more surprise is you see her link. Her photos are degrading and (I think) she's just looking for horny 40-year olds rich guys.
**HERE**

I mean like wow. Look at girls nowadays.

Oh I almost forgot.
THE ROCK is in the little red dot. Woots!
He's here to promote his new muvee The GamePlan. Which I am planning to watch soon right after I finish updating this.

Remember the recent California wildfires?
I didnt know that its was that huge. Apparently the burnt areas are as big as three Singapore. Imagine that(!!!!!!)
We'd be toast by then. And whats the cause of it?

fire inspector Ron Haralson told CNN news on Sunday evening.

"We're getting gusts up to 60 miles (100 kilometers) an hour ... They die down for a little bit. But then we're getting spot fires, fires that start well ahead of the main body of the fire, embers landing on rooftops and trees."

He said the fires may have been caused by wind knocking over a power line.


Tu la. Tanak pakai underground cable. Ah ini la jadinye.

And as moo's display name says:
"camisado. a silent attack in the night"
Lol. The irony.

Tmr's the day. Raya outing.
Like finally.
And one final thiing before I part.

CLICK HERE
The coolest prediction I've ever seen.
Go now. Quick.