<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

hello kamu(=

Ok. So first things first.

I would like to wish all you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I also would like to apologise if I had ever hurt your feelings unintentionally (and intentionally). I never bear grudges, be it those I love or those I came to hate.
I hope we can strengthen our bonds as friends and fellow muslims stronger. Ok.

Anyways, raya yesterday was a bliss. It always was.
And this year's was no diff.

We started really slow tho.
Seeking forgiveness before going out. Funny how all my siblings always cried. I've never shed tears. The last time I did was like 5 HariRaya years back.
Lol.

Anyways, I miss my neneks. I dont have any datuks so, I kinda not miss them. Ok la, maybe sikit je.

Introducing my gile-giler siblings.
They're the reason I smile. (Most of the time la.)

I shant elaborate our trips. Nanti tertido pulak korang.

Oh yes. My hair was flat.
Slight mishap. My hair was standing when it was at home. I washed it since I thought I looked like a jerk.
I guess I'm stuck with flat hair-dos. Lol.


Nice?
All my abangs. They're not very nice at times. They get me worked up a storm whenever they pissed me.
But deep down, they're the best.
I wouldnt trade them for anything.

& before I part, one last photo.





You know I cant resist.
Me and the sister(=