I feel shitty. Waaaaaaaay shitty.
First of all, school's already open. The timetable suck. Like really suck.
All lessons finished at 5.00pm at the most(except on Fridays).
And we've also have two exams subject when we were clearly told there's gonna just one.
Oh, we also have two electives. Not that I dont like 'em, I just dont feel like having more lessons.
And to top everything else nicely, we still have the project and *gasps* Mr.Gan
I shudder to think what he'll ask of me when I comeon Friday.
Oh, I didnt mention.
I haven been to school since it opened. Lol.
I'm sooooo still in my holiday moods. I mean it is raya right.
Monday was just plain lazy. I cant be bother to go.
(and hell, part of the reason was I woke up like bloody 4 hours late)
Tuesday was my medical check-up.
Lets just skipped to the part I end it alright. nak type about it malas ah
Oh, I kena Pes B.
What'd you expect. I'm an all regular asthmatic.
Afters was lunch at Popeye's: Chicken and Biscuits.
Today wasnt much fun either.
To start of, we didnt go as plan. No sheesha.
Riduan said prolly after the 20th.
I'm kinda hoping tmr would be fun. I'm meeting Kakak(=
Oh yes, before I forgot.
Request from Natiara:
.jpg)
Go ahead. Laugh.
