Yesterday was, literally, one word: BRILLIANT
Apart from the school, it was awesome. I get to meet the bestest girls and my family too. Lol.
Anyways, school on friday was pretty much all project. Since the turnout for MobileComm's practical was horrible, Mr. Tan allow us to do project.
In other words, 4 plentiful hours.
And more news(nothing new actually) our project is nowhere near done. Riduan just collected the cash, and I have yet to start on the report.
I've also got piles of
Tsk.
This is what happen when you miss two weeks and a half worth or school.
What do you get? A shitload of stuffs.
That aside, I got to watch back-to-back sials. Its been awhile since I last did that.
And we watched:
The bottom ones are the one where I watched later that night. Or actually this morning. Reaaaaaaally morning.
Kakak was really nice to have brought my sister the necklace. Thank you ya.
Oh wait, how come I didnt get anything? Lol.
And Ernie got a hair cut. Raihana style.
Oh, you guys dont know who's Raihana?Come on, she's the girl who asked not to stop the music, and told you to shut up and drive. Remember?
It's Raihana la. Good girls gone bad. Ring any bells?
Afters was raya session with the family. Since it was only two houses I didnt bother to get home and change. So aku semangat ah gi raya pakai baju sekola.
Our second stop was fun. We really laugh out loud that night. Mesti la kan. Setahun sekali je gi visiting-visiting.
Then of course, the flashing of the digicam:
We have the usuals first. The sister and myself.
Call it incest, I dont care. Ok wait, no, I do care.
"The Attack of the Retards"
Oh yes.
There was the CPF MoneySense on thursday. Too bad I didnt really catch it. The fashion show was nice sia. And again sorry I didnt captured some pictures. I arrived late and it was already closing.
But the other booth was still there. All money-to-do. And other ITE campus's student came here too. And of course, when there's big event like this, there is bound to have balloons. Let me specify. Balloons filled in helium
See. FahmiKotek semangat kebabian go ask for balloon. The there was also jackasses who do seriously stoopid stuff. Like this one:
They tied one balloon to another to make a very long(?) strings of balloon. After which the balloon pops. And create a mess.Oh and Moo, I'm seriously sorry I couldnt make it to your first performance. I got stuck at home again, babysitting. The parents had to rush to JB and the sister hadta study with her bitch.
Then again, who knows. The next time I ask, Last Candle Lit might just perfrom at GasHaus or some shit like that.
So basically now I'm getting very impatience cause FRIENDS isnt loading as fast as this morning. I even manage to went off to get myself
A bloody Frappuccino and fucking Snickers.I actually wanted to post this hilarious video. And the Free Hugs Campaign.
But I' soo goddamn lazy, I'd just do it tmr.
Cheers((:
