But soehow, I manage to live it like I love.
*long pause*
Lol.
Anyways, today's post might be a little boring but yeahI'm updating for the sake of that. Just updating.
Muvee buffs might like today's post tho. Cause I've got shitloads of new muvees coming its way into theaters.
Is it me, or the sentence above doesnt make sense?
Yesterday was awesome. I had the night out with my sister. (And not it aint no fucking incest bitches) She was really nice yesterday, since she's the one who paid for almost everything. Like the tickets, dinner and drinks for muvee.
THANKS ARH KAMBING.
Appreciate it. We soo need to do that again.
And we will. But with Along and Kak Dee lol. We're planning to catch The Golden Compass together.
And these are the pictureee s of yesterday's siblings day out:
.jpg)
I dont get it how everytime we go out, there's bound to be some guy or girl having to stare at her. Is her boobs like out of place or what.Or is it she looks gorgeous?
*snigger*
Oh, yeah. We bumped into Nathasha and Mr. OMG-He-is-soo-fucking-tall-lah.
Tu pon sebab kiter pegi back and forth Tampines Mall and Century Square.
.jpg)
.jpg)
The (3) photos above were taken at abt 11. The lastest we siblings ever had. Like goingout-wise. If you guys tak paham nvm ok. LolSo anyways,
Any of you nice people have already watched Saw 4? Bloody ratings were R21 for strong gore. I sooo wanted to catch that muvee sials.
But nvm. Because come december, I'm telling you there's a whole lot other muvees.
Like these:




And there's still alot more. Like I Am Legend, and Enchanted.
I think I'll stop here before I bore you all to death. And partly because its almost 10 and Dad might just plug out the modem.
But before I part, I have one more:
25Hours. Michael Kors. 25Hours ((:
