percaye tak? kalau kau tak percaye takpe
*cackles*
Jokes aside, I had a fun weekend. Like really fun, because for once I got to hang out with my scandalisma.
(And I bumped into Jess. How nice.)
Actually it didnt come across my mind we'd catch Hitman. Because Riduan got something on in which I think was cancelled. Whatever that is.
Anyways we watched Hitman at Cineleisure. I dont recall the last time I've set foot in Somerset. I think it was back when I was in secondary.
I personally think that is fucking pathetic. Coming from me tho, so I guess its not a big deal.
Scratch that.
It was.
And for those who wants to know, we had lunch at EsTeler 77:
where I had,
Spicy Fried RiceOh yeah, Fahmi had something going on with the Manjens that day. I dont know why but he thinks that one of the waitress was cute.
How effing nice.
And being the boys that we are, we pull out the old playwithyourfoodbitch:
That's cabbage with soup. And a touch of cheese and choolate.Yummy-licious no?
After which we head to Starbucks, for some i-dont-know-whats-it-call.
Oh I've got a message for Fahmi.
Hold on.
*coughsFarahcoughs*
Nevermind.
Moving on, Hitman was:
Fine-bloody-tastic.It wasnt so good on follow-the-game-kinda-shizwack but it was nonetheless awesome. One downside though. I didnt like the fact that the director cast the extra as bald. I mean I literally got confuse with that Jenkins dood with the other Agent dood.
However, there are other consolations.
Or should I say, BOOBIES. and a tranny. Lol
Riduan and myself headed to Paris Ris after Fahmi went off. We got to the arcade for:
feeling-feeling mau jadik Agent empat-puluh tujuh enggak menjadik.After madrasah on Sunday (in which we spend the reamaing hours after checking our papers writing out pieces of Arabics then memorising it using weird methods. And speaking of which, I think the three of us is prolly gonna skip next week's) I pratically spend the time til late with Fifi and the crew.
I know it's been a while. I was just busy Jokers.
And I wanted to rush home by 9 because Just My Luck was on StarMovies.
LOL
Oh yeah.
Friday night was something to remember. Seven police cars like literally came one after the other opposite my place.
For what you ask. I'll tell you.
It was because of two bloody jerks who cant stop shouting. At 3 in the morning.
Imagine that.
.jpg)
See?I pretty much tire myself on the weekends. So much that I skip school today.
Nyehehe. (wtf!!!)
Riduan wanted me to accompany him to FarEast earlier today. But I couldnt due to the fact that I woke up at 1.45
Crap.
Tapi takpe, sebab at least aku ade niat nak belajar. Semangat tau.
So there I was in front of the telly with my CompSyst eating:
Spagetti.
And Roti *insert suitable name*I had third helpings. For both.
And yet I'm still skinny.
Oh the irony.
So now, I'm in front of the comp. Studying.
And why did I study again? Simple.
Because I didnt even open my book just now. I was busy eating and watching some old Julie Andrews's musical.
I think I'd rather study tmr with the gang.
Tak le angkat ah, blaja skarang.
Oh and Thasha, I've tastes both Mudpie, and Berry&Cookies:
.jpg)
.jpg)
Its dee-lee-cious.
And one final picture before I fetch the sister.
.jpg)
HAHAHA.
I just couldnt resist.
