<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

Hello all.













I feel at home right now.
And it better stay like this.
At least until Friday.

Oh yes,
I've enroll for Class 3 Motorcar License.
I'm like so thrill or what!!.

Thanks to DK for accompanying me after your drving lesson.
I know you penat,
but you still follow me.

Very jiwe I know.
Tapi takpe cause in Farhad's word;

WE BROTHERS APEEE.

Anyway
after all that hassle of enrolling for school and everything,
we proceeded to Bedok's LJS for lunch.

Since DK was broke,
I kindly treat him to Combo2
(cause this guy can eat. lol)

Hahhahahahhaa,
and I cant believe we spend the day after lunch
talking about our future and shits.
And it ranges from the relationship matter to the youngsters today.

LOL
We apparently become wak-wak masyarakat.
Literally.

Anyway
Riduan had to go off by 5.30 so I went to Tampines to take 168.
Lol, can take from Bedok I know.
But what the heck, I went to Tampines.
No, not for no reason.
Because it was a Friday. And it was already noon.

Who knows I might bump into who.
*evil smirk*

I met the family at Woodlands after that.
I needed to go to my Aunt's place. To fix her computer.
Lol,
just because I spend most of my time here in the net,
doesnt make me an IT G-Nius.

And I realise,
us Renegades rarely go to CausewayPoint.
Weird or what.
We all like huns sial.

Anyway,
the family went back at 10.
But I stayed back to meet Toy and Co.
who was there at CWP.

And no Fahmi,
I didnt drink.
I promised I wouldnt drink, so I'll kept to my word.

Now, its your turn.
When the hell, are you gonna talk to your boss?
I seriously need a fucking job boy.

*cools down*

Anyway,
I just chill with them and yes,
Toy your friends definitely need some proper lessons-

on how to be healthy citizens.
(what is the diff for netizens, and citizens anyway?)
kacau pompan macam kenal je korang.
aku yang malu siol

I didnt catch the last bus home,
so I had to cabbed back.
Lol,
there goes my money again.
Okay.
I'll stop here.
Lazy ah mau type lagi.
Gua chao dulu.

Berambz.
*Shah scoots over to his Vespa and the feelingfeeling mat remp-it*
L O fucking L !