I kept thinking about it.
I dont know why.
I see your face, everytime I close my eyes.
I see your face, everytime I wake up.
I think of you every single fucking time I'm down,
Hell, I even dreamt of you once.
It all started a month ago,
when I started to contact you.
And it only got worser after I told you. Everything.
What was I thinking then?
That we could get along fine after I told you?
That you would be nice, after what I did to you?
Shit, I know you are waaaaay outta my league.
So why did I do it anyway?
This cant be love damnit.
It could be a crush for all I care.
One big major fucking crush.
(I hope, it's a crush.)
I know I've only known you for so long.
(what was it, 46 days?)
But I have the strangest feelings.
It's like you.....ahh nevermind.
I need to clear my mind.
But I know you'll probably pop up in my head again.
Like you always do.
Reading couldnt cover you.
Drinking didnt help either.
Shit, even my usual morning routine didnt do anything.
I've got issues with the brother(s).
I've got problems with some of my friends.
Somehow, things just couldnt get any better for me.
Nice way to kick off to the new year, Shah.
Very motherfucking nice.
But at the end of the day,
it all boils down to this:
do you see me, as how i see you?
Wait.
Dont answer that.
I rather not know.
ahhh fuck la.
It's just like falling for another Fatin.
Only harder.
