Now my family thinks I've gotten myself a gf.
Cause I told them to stir clear of my way at 10.30pm onwards, every night.
How so fucking wrong.
Anyways,
I accompany Riduan yesterday to Asia Pacific (or something like that)
He need to send some stuff to his mom, which btw I think looks awesome lol.
Then we headed to City Hall.
Or more like walked there.
And since I havent had my breakfast I wanted to had my bite at StarBucks.
But we ditch that idea cause it was packed.
We debated on having Ya Kun Kaya Toast, and The Soup Spoon
but since the Tennage Kental was on budget mode,
we went straight to Tampines Mall to have Long John.
LOL.
But wait, see that's not all.
We ended up not eating cause his gf finished work.
And wanted to meet him.
So he went back to Pasir Ris, while I scooted over back home.
I wnet to airport for awhile though.
Cause 27 was bound to be full.
And then there was this policeguy dood.
Lol, he was looking at me one kind sial.
Anyway,
I skipped school again today.
I know I know.
"Shah da jadik hanyut siaaaaaal."
Lol.
I've got NAPHA on monday.
Hopefully without 2.4 run.
Yet.
And I serious fuck
hope I pass.
