Lol.
Hello all,
Yes, I skipped school yet again.
And I am not getting sick of it, because the parents doesnt mind.
And the lecturers cant be bothered to call me.
I didnt know what to blog about today.
So I've come up with something totally raaaaandom-core.
I'm not sure who said it before.
But I'm dead sure someone mentioned it.
He/She said that my tongue is a chick magnet
Personally,
I dont think chicks dig this.
Probably a hoe, and an expensive one at that.
Yes, the pricy ones over at Sluts'R'Us.
LOL.
I was thinking of going to school tmr,
but Riduan mati-mati want me to cabot again.
Cause I am finally enrolling for my license.
hahhaha.,
(tu ah, last year march tak nak. da masok 2008 baru nak)
I've also been thinking about what Babe said.
How he and his usual cliques would drink.
No, not the alcoholic drink.
Cough Syrup. The black one from the pharmacy.
Anyways,
I dont know if you guys rmbr but you guys still rmbr how I drink my cough med back in school?
I'll drink it like it was from a bottle.
Lol, yes I togok.
Yesyes, I was sick back then.
But I would continue to drink it even when I was ok already.
Somehow I enjoyed it.
That small adrenaline rush. Lol.
To think that I stopped Mimi from drug overdose.
And confiscating all of those meds from her.
How contradicting
My god, I could've died sial.
And I would prolly be categorize as under the suicidal emo.
LOL.
ahhh shit.
Napha Test soon.
I gotta get ready.
*grabs inhaler and jump on the treadmill*
