<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32597758?origin\x3dhttp://blindseraphic-one.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Breathe into Me - Red
ooooorange boy la seyy
it's pointless to fear the unknown. so dont worry about what tomorrow might hold -ssshah

Yesterday was practically fun. =)


If Taufiqil Babe didnt invite me for lunch I'd prolly be at school, studying.
I had to don my school uniform since I was on the way to school. I meet Babe over at small mac, where we proceeded for lunch at Century Square.

We spend nearly two hours there.
Cause Taufiqil wanted some ice kachang and he couldnt finish it. He also very bastard eat slow slow one. Lol

After the usual trip to Tampines Mall we decided to visit Tampines Library to chill. Yes, that place brings back suuwwiiiiit memories, yo!
And since Babe didnt have anything to do, he played DinerDash on my PSP. Lol

See, he got so engrossed he didnt look up once.

And what did I do?
I did what I do best:

I READ.

L O fucking L

Anyways, later that day we accompanied Fishy order a cake for her mom's 50th over at TheRoyals. Since it was still pretty early to get back home, we lepak-ed at Mickey D's where we bumped into Babat(yayat in my case,) and a couple others.

And then we really got into talking, with the what's up and oh do you remember. Gosh I fucking miss the secondary school life back then. We literally spend the day yappin about what was new between us and the ahemahem juicy hothot gossip(lol).

Now THAT's what I call a proper reunion.

As usual Fishy had to go off at 6.30, and as usual I send her back. So we departed from the homies and walked back.

I got home at 8.00
But I went out again. Lol
I went to get myself dinner and got back at 10.
I hit the sack later at 12.

.

Then I went back out at 3.
And reached home close to 6.

Damn the phone's been compromise. If only I knew, I wouldnt have gone out.
Sheesh.

Before I forget,

Happy 19th Birthday, Babyg(!!!)
19 already. How time flies.

So what was the cherry on top of my oh-so wonderful pie?














The conversation with *coughs* on the phone.
Yes, you lol =)