WOOHOOO(!!!!)
To hell with project.
Cause I'm done with it.
(not literally but nomore burden of that damn crap)
So now I just gotta pull up my socks and boxers for my subjects.
Exams are oh so near,
and I'm still clueless like Shi Rong without a brain.
But somehow, amidst all these happy happy moments,
there is bound to be someone there to ruin in.
And in this case it's Mr. Gan
And that damn S&W teacher.
Fancy saying I didnt attend Napha.
So okay I didnt do the damn run.
I still turn up for the others didnt I?
And your attitude yesterday during our presentation.
Waaaah like wanna kena smack that sia.
Real tight.
Bitchin mofo.
Go shave your nosehair for all I care.
You and your monotonous voice can kiss my ass.
Come May that is lol.
Anyway, I was browsing Facebook.
And I came across this What Chocolate Are You? quiz.
So I did and this is the result;
Click it to enlarge.
Dont e lazy now, click and read.
How?
True or not lol.
In my opinion, it's shrewdly
correct.
Ohhhhh weird.
-_-
So,
I'm gonna end this post with;
Sheesh.
Nothing like a
